About Frontier Cable Lock Luggage Lock
Closeouts. Frontier's Cable Lock luggage lock is TSA accepted so security can open and inspect your bag without cutting the lock, and it has a three-dial combination that can be personalized to ensure your belongings are secure on every trip.
Specs about Frontier Cable Lock Luggage Lock
- Material: Metal
- Weight: 1.8 oz.
- Dimensions: 3x1x1/2" (HxWxD)
- Made in China or Taiwan
- Prop 65: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of CA to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Do not allow children to mouth or chew.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by LaurieJanean from Utah on Thursday, August 18, 2016These are great little locks. We had 4, bought 2 more. We believe that they would discourage "casual" opportunist theft while our luggage is stored in airports or hotels.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MtnYoung from Sierra Mtns. on Wednesday, October 7, 2015I use these on luggage, as well as on my purse when traveling. Sometimes I will use one to lock the zipper pull on my wallet to the key ring or zipper pull inside my purse.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by If you want $100.00 a set,,,buy $100.00 a set towels and wash rags aND HAND TOWELS from Canton,Ohio on Wednesday, May 6, 2015I cannot really say alot about a luggage lock other than it is doing it's job WELL!! I also can say that Jenny at Sierra trading Post is an Angel in Peoples clothes! She is without question the picture of perfect "CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Xcuse from Hudson Valley, NY on Thursday, February 26, 2015reset the code - not flying for another few weeks so we will see how it holds up at that time............
Reviewed by Vicki from New Hampshire on Wednesday, November 5, 2014I got one for my boyfriend's Pelican case, (and he loves it), but I continued to use a padlock and key on my Pelican case while traveling. I continually misplaced my 2 keys, while he simply entered his combo every time we access our camera gear. Now I own 2 more - one for my Pelican and one for my checked luggage since it is TSA accepted. We can put the same combo on all of them and it's really easy to set or change. The STP price makes them even better.
Answer A= the cable, especially the loose end.
B= the combo dials
C= the tiny button on the bottom beneath the dials.
1. Keep/Set dials to 0-0-0
2. Hold (A) the loose end of the cable and move it left (extended slot), then remove the tip to open.
3. Push button (C) on the bottom in the direction of the arrow and HOLD while completing next step. [try a ball-point pen; not easy to do...]
4. With button pressed, turn dials (B) to your desired combo
5. Release the button, insert the loose cable end back into the slot and slide right to close the lock.
The button-holding-while-turning the combo dials will likely take some practice. Did you check on line for Frontier Cable luggage lock?