. Frye's Mason tie shoes represent a rugged take on the classic boat shoe design, mixing things up with a distressed suede
upper and matching interior with ample cushion underfoot.
- Veritable icons of American culture, Frye boots and shoes have a 150-year history grounded in fine craftsmanship and the very best full-grain leathers
- Distressed suede upper with leather collar cording and tie
- Raised, contrast-stitched moc toe
- Cushioned, suede-lined footbed
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide