Information about Frye Nolan Low Lace Shoes - Leather (For Men)
. The hand-antiqued leather upper of Frye's Nolan low lace shoes is accented by rawhide cording and a raised moc toe -- both features similar to ones you'd find on a classic boat shoe, but made distinctly rugged in the hands of the designers at Frye.
- Veritable icons of American culture, Frye boots and shoes have a 150-year history grounded in fine craftsmanship and the very best full-grain leathers
- Lace-up leather upper with rawhide leather cording and raised moc toe
- Breathable leather lining
- Cushioned, leather-lined footbed
- Made in Mexico
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide