Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Reviewed by Joseph from Seattle, WA. on Monday, December 1, 2008I have had a pair of these for 12,000 miles now and have only had to true them twice. They have been on my commuter and race bike and served both purposes well. Extremely quiet, solid, and have a good weight.
- Best Uses: Commuting/City, Road Biking
- Cons: Internal nipples
- Describe Yourself: Competitive Cyclist
- Pros: Crisp, Fast rolling, Quiet, Well Built
Reviewed by Bassel from Fairfax, VA on Monday, February 25, 2008Always used Mavic, but wanted to give these a try and I'm glad I did, they're great. Ultra light and stiff for climbs and racing. Best part for me, absolutely ZERO sound.
- Best Uses: Climbing, Racing, Road Bikes
- Describe Yourself: Avid Cyclist
- Pros: Include Skewers, Lightweight, Quiet, Stiff