. With a 93mm waist and lightweight, semi-cap construction, G3 Saint alpine skis can handle big days and variable conditions inside and outside the ropes.
- From G3's Mountain Series that balances performance and touring ease
- Classic camber with an early-rise tip
- CoreLight construction features a paulownia/poplar wood core and fiberglass wrap that reduces weight while providing stability
- Cap construction in the tip and tail and sandwich construction underfoot
- 93mm waist provides a stable platform in deep snow and crud
- Sidecut dimensions: 122/93/112mm
- Turn radius:
- 177cm: 23m
- 185cm: 26m
- Weight: 6 lb. 2 oz.
- Materials: Fiberglass top sheet, poplar, paulownia and fiberglass core, P-Tex 2000
- Made in China