. The fattest ski in the lightweight Mountain series, G3 Zen Oxide telemark/AT skis handles wet, heavy snow with ease. Its wide waist and wood core means it's suitable for lift-serviced powder days or diving into the deep in the backcountry.
- From the G3 Mountain Series of touring skis
- Early rise tip for floatation with minimal camber underfoot for agility and stability
- Low mass tip for reduced swing weight and easy turn initiation
- Semicap construction with dual-density vertical sidewalls underfoot and a lightweight cap at the tip and tail
- Sidecut dimensions: 131/105/123mm
- Weight: 7 lb. 4 oz.
- Material: Fiberglass with wood core
- Made in China