. Look to Garmont's Adventure trail running shoes for extreme support, stability and comfort on rugged terrain. The Anatomically Directed Design and EVA
midsole with carbon duo stabilizers help produce efficient movement and a comfortable ride no matter the adventure.
- 3D mesh and synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- Cord lock on laces
- Mesh lining wicks moisture and breathes
- ADD (Anatomically Directed Design) offers an excellent, anatomic fit and encourages efficient foot movement
- Removable Garmont ComfortClimateSystem insole with anti-fungal, antibacterial treatment
- EVA midsole with carbon duo stabilizers to control motion, absorb impact shock and provide rebound and comfort
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Weight: 1 lb. 8 oz. pr.
- Medium width
- Made in China
- Runs small, order ½ size larger.
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide