Customer Reviews Of:
Garmont Argon AT Ski Boots - G-Fit Liners (For Men)
Closeouts. Garmont Argon AT ski boots are ready for tough terrain, extended alpine touring and backcountry powder parties.
- Compatible with Alpine Touring bindings only
- Four micro-adjust buckles
- Shell has flex insert for touring ease
- Cuff with Power Strap offers great leverage
- G-Fit Rapid thermomoldable liner has antibacterial silver thread technology
- Reinforced tongue
- Touch-fasten cuff strap
- Ski/walk switch
- Rubber outsole
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 8 lb. 2 oz. pr. (based on 26½)
- Made in Italy.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Banana from Colorado on Thursday, February 17, 2011These boots are listed as a 120 AT stiffness, but they ski much softer. They are still stiff enough to push around a big ski in sketchy snow conditions, but they are not the same stiffness as a 120 alpine boot. I am a 24.5 mondo size in lange, 25 in scarpa, but I had to order a 26 in these boots. My normal show size is a women's 9. I have taken them out for a few tours already and they are quite comfortable. The walk feature gives a lot of ankle flex. I'm happy with my purchase.
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width