. Female-specific Garmont Argon AT ski boots are ready for tough terrain, extended alpine touring and backcountry powder parties.
- Four micro-adjust buckles
- Shell has flex insert for touring ease
- Cuff with Power Strap offers great leverage
- G-Fit Rapid thermomoldable liners have antibacterial silver thread technology
- Reinforced tongue
- Touch-fasten cuff strap
- Ski/walk switch
- Rubber outsole
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 7 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms