Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by laski from Bay Area, CA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Based on 1 reviews:
. Balancing big-mountain performance with backcountry mobility, Garmont's Axon AT boots are a stiff, responsive boot that delivers precision performance.
- Compatible with Dynafit® binding systems
- Four micro-adjustable buckles and power strap provide excellent support and responsiveness
- Easy-adjust ski-walk lever with two forward lean settings
- Thermoformable G-Fit High liner uses three different densities of foam and can be heat-molded to the shape of your foot
- Removable laces for inner liner
- Adjustable spoiler for optimum lower-leg fit
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.