Garmont Axon AT Ski Boots - G-Fit High Liners, Dynafit® Compatible (For Men)
About Garmont Axon AT Ski Boots - G-Fit High Liners, Dynafit® Compatible (For Men)
Closeouts. Balancing big-mountain performance with backcountry mobility, Garmont's Axon AT boots are a stiff, responsive boot that delivers precision performance.
Specs about Garmont Axon AT Ski Boots - G-Fit High Liners, Dynafit® Compatible (For Men)
- Ski/Walk mode
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring,Tech
- Forward lean: 20-25 degrees
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: G-Fit High men's
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 10 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by laski from Bay Area, CA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012good shipping