Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Taicho Nix from Vail on Thursday, April 25, 2013
Based on 4 reviews:
. As stiff and responsive as a powerful alpine boot, Garmont Endorphin AT ski boots are built to power the biggest skis in the most demanding terrain. They boast a thermoformable G-Fit 3 liner and include both alpine and ski mountaineering soles.
- G-Fit 3 thermoformable liner can be heat molded for a custom fit
- Two forward lean settings and walk mode
- Four ultralight magnesium micro-adjust buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap for extra support
- Includes interchangeable alpine and ski mountaineering soles
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.