Customer Reviews Of:
Garmont Endorphin AT Ski Boots - G-Fit High Liners (For Men)
Closeouts. A rush of Endorphins is normal when you hit the slopes in these Garmont ski boots. This boot is the choice for freeriders, ski mountaineers and skiers who don't have any qualms with hiking for their turns.
- Combines the stiffness and responsiveness of an alpine boot with the mobility of an AT boot
- Solid all-around performance, comfort and walk-ability
- Includes an ISO norm alpine sole and Endorphin ski mountaineering sole
- G-Fit High thermomoldable liner with antimicrobial treatment
- Ultralight Freeride micro-adjust buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Built-in canting adjustment
- Pebax® multi-injected lower shell and cuff
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 10 lb. pr.
- Made in Italy
Average Rating based on 2 reviews 4.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by TroutNinja from Between the Chugach and Talkeetna Mtns on Thursday, January 31, 2013Comfy right out of the box! I have not heat molded them yet( this will only make them more comfortable and I plan too, just too much snow...)
Very warm, tour mode is great, down hill is for the most part stiff...
Very warm, I wear thin woolrich ski socks and been out in the BC @ -10'ish, no issues. Great boot!
Reviewed by The Adventurist from Salt Lake City, UT on Saturday, May 7, 2011I bought these boots beginning of last summer from Sierra. Tough for me to break in. I have over 150 days in them now and they are like a street shoe I do hikes with great ease and comfort. I would recommend this boot for someone who wants alpine stiffness and a very light boot for backcountry or resort mix. This was my work boot for over 100 days this season. No blisters, just need someone to help with the heat molding. Wouldn't be surprised to get another 100 out of them.
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Adjustability, Comfortable, Easy Lacing System, Good Traction, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No