. Helium AT ski boots are Garmont's best performing lightweight boot for ski mountaineering. They feature Garmont's exclusive overlap shell for great downhill performance, climbing and skinning.
- Wrap overlap design allows cuff and lower shell to move independently for easy touring and precise downhill performance
- Compatible with Dynafit binding systems
- Thermoformable G-Fit High liner uses three different densities of foam and can be heat-molded to the shape of your foot
- Adjustable cant
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.