Customer Reviews Of:
Garmont Helium AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible, G-Fit Liner (For Men)
Closeouts. Helium AT ski boots are Garmont's best performing lightweight boot for ski mountaineering. They feature Garmont's exclusive overlap shell for great downhill performance, climbing and skinning.
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 4.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Fitz from Seattle, WA on Thursday, October 25, 20121. LOVE SIERRA!
2. Boots seem great, but
3. The sizing conversion for a Mondopoint 27.5 is typically a US 9.5. Sierra had these converted to a 10.5, though. I thought that was because of their "sizing adjustment process" that they mention on the site. Other 27.5 boots they sell they convert to 9.5 or 10.0. So I (with a 10.5 foot) ordered these boots. They were much too small. Unfortunately, they are the largest size Sierra has in stock! What a shame, I was really excited. Oh, well, back to the boot-hunt drawing board.
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Pros: Easy Entry & Exit, Lightweight
- Sizing: Feels full size too small
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width