. The Radium AT ski boot with G-Fit liner features Garmont’s special overlap design, which follows the anatomy of the foot and lower leg for precise, powerful downhill performance.
- Dynafit compatible
- Overlap design provides more freedom and comfort while walking
- Lightweight and responsive Pebax lower shell and cuff
- Four micro-adjust buckles provide a customized fit
- G-Fit Rapid liner with antibacterial treatment
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Easy-to-use ski-walk mechanism
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 9 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.