Garmont Radium AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible, G-Fit Liner (For Men)
About Garmont Radium AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible, G-Fit Liner (For Men)
Closeouts. The Radium AT ski boot with G-Fit liner features Garmont’s special overlap design, which follows the anatomy of the foot and lower leg for precise, powerful downhill performance.
- Dynafit compatible
- Overlap design provides more freedom and comfort while walking
- Lightweight and responsive Pebax lower shell and cuff
- Four micro-adjust buckles provide a customized fit
- G-Fit Rapid liner with antibacterial treatment
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Easy-to-use ski-walk mechanism
- Height: 12"
- Weight: 9 lb. 2 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Specs about Garmont Radium AT Ski Boots - Dynafit Compatible, G-Fit Liner (For Men)
- Power strap
- Recommended use: Alpine Touring
- Binding compatibility: Alpine Touring
- Forward lean: 25 degrees
- Flex index: 130
- Number of buckles: 4
- Removable liner: G Fit3 W thermoformable
- Outsole: Rubber
- Height: 12"
- Weight (pair): 9 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by philbikeski from Montana on Monday, March 3, 2014Skied these for 5? seasons now. LOVE the boots! I have at least 300 days on them 80/20 resort/BC. Replaced the liners last season with Intuitions. Replaced the power strap with Boosters at the same time. Went from Fritchies, to Naxo, to Dynafit now on G3 onyx. Skied 191 Scott P4's, 185 Scott Dozers, 190 Atomic Atlas, 185 Atomic Snooops, 185 Salomon Rocker 2 -122, all work great with this boot. Buckles are tough, ski/walk switch is easy to access and with the newer liners super easy on and off. Held up in [...] cold Montana days as well. Only complaint is the sole is not replaceable, and mine are trashed from hiking in loose shale, the tech inserts are starting to look sketchy but no problems yet.
Good light stiffer AT boot for a wider foot fellow looking to go to tech binders.
Question & Answer
“Hi, just wondering about the weight of this boot. You have it quite a bit higher than others, I see a listed weight of 8 lbs on some sites. Is yours an error, or is something different about the Radium you carry, or actual vs advertised.”
To the best of my knowledge our weight is correct. We actually weigh the boots when we receive them. So I have to say our weight is on point. Thanks for asking.
Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.
The flex index of these Garmont ski boots is 130 AT.
“You guys have the full size and half size as options. Isn't the shell the same size? Is just the liner differnt. Thanks.”
Yes, you are right boot sizes come only in whole sizes and the half-size increments are accomodated by the liner, not by the boot shell.
Yes the Garmont Radium AT Ski Boots as with other ski boots the shell size is the same for a size and the half size up. For instance the 25 and 25.5 would have the same shell, but use different sized liners.
This is a 2010 model and for a 25 the sole length is 295mm.