. The Garmont Shaman Freeride AT ski boot is designed for advanced and expert level skiers who thrive on the steepest, most challenging terrain.
- The ultimate freeride boot for alpine touring and ski mountaineering
- Stiff, extremely stable fit for aggressive, challenging terrain
- Includes two sets of sole plates for alpine or ski mountaineering
- Foam-padded liner with front and rear pull-on straps
- Four Magnesium micro-adjust buckles
- Hook-and-loop power strap
- Strong polyether resin upper
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.