Nice big all mountain boots.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jg from CO on Wednesday, August 22, 2012
First off ... these are not really and AT boot. They were not designed to be. Look at the radium or similar if you want something for lots of touring. No walk mode, no tech fittings, and stiff alpine boot construction. They are an all mountain boot with a burlier sole and garmont comfort. They are big and stiff and made to rip inbounds with some hiking and slackcountry stuff. They are way more comfortable than most alpine boots though. Haven't skied them yet, but I plan to use them with some Fatypus and duke bindings.
- Best Uses: Moguls, Powder
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Pros: Buckles Easily, Comfortable, Easy Entry & Exit, Highly Adjustable
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
- Width: Feels true to width