Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by watermonkey from Carbondale, CO on Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Based on 7 reviews:
. Garmont's Shogun AT ski boots are stiff and highly responsive, making them ideal for advanced, high-performance skiers.
- Best for ski mountaineering, off-piste, free-ride and ski touring
- Selected polymers shell
- Removable G-Fit Rapid Thermoformable liner
- Four wide-open buckles and power strap
- Walking mode
- Binding compatibility: All AT, Dynafit® and like systems
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.