Customer Reviews Of:
Garmont Thermo Formable G-Fit Omni Liner (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Upgrade your stock ski-boot liners with Garmont's thermo formable G-fit Omni liner that yields a truly custom fit. Heat using an Intec heat riser or even a conventional oven, then mold to your feet based on included instructions.
- More lightweight and insulative than standard boot liners
- Compatible with most alpine and telemark boots
- Reinforced tongue and cuff
- Height: 11"
- Weight: 15 oz. pr.
- Made in Italy.
Average Rating based on 1 reviews 3.000000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Pablo Silva from Santiago, Chile on Wednesday, June 4, 2008I tried to thermo fit this liners, but didn't find a ski shop with the required machine (I live in Santiago, Chile). Finally I use a Rossignol thermo molding machine but I think that did not heated enough. The liners didn't really mold.
I'll do another try with the oven of my house.
- Best Uses: Alpine Touring
- Cons: Lacks Lacing System, Not easy to mold
- Describe Yourself: Casual/ Recreational
- Pros: Comfortable, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width