goodbye cold toes!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Greeneyes from St Louis, MO on Thursday, October 14, 2010
I have been a boiled wool slipper addict for about twenty years, since first trying them in Europe. These Giessweins are very good. The sole is indoor only, but has a thick layer of non-skid material, more than just the little dots you sometimes see. I got the cherry red color, which is beautiful. I've found it best with this style of slipper to aim for a snug fit on purchase, because they stretch out a fair bit in the first weeks of wear.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging
- Cons: Sole Wears Quickly
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Comfortable, Cute, Quiet, Soft, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width