Verified Buyer Reviewed by country girl from helvetia , oregon on Wednesday, October 27, 2010
These are durable enough to wear outside , and I may do so in warm dry weather , but they are so nice I want them to last , so I will stick to indoor use to avoid washing . The carmine shade is not colorfast . I have a wide foot and these slippers fit me perfectly .. a snug and comfortable cradle for my feet . I like that there is no thick fleecy lining as those tend to wear thin quickly . These are plenty warm and soft with just wool and I especially like the rubber soul- I mean , sole!! Clearly the company takes pride in their products. Glad I bought two pair .
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Comfort, Home, Lounging, Warm Weather
- Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven
- Pros: Arch Support, Comfortable, Durable Sole, Easy wash, Hold the foot well, Natural materials, Quiet, Removeable insole, Soft, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width