About Giro Tag Snowsport Helmet (For Kids)
Closeouts. From the park to black diamond slopes, you can depend on Giro's Tag snowsport helmet to get them home safely. Plus, they can customize the interior pads to get the perfect fit.
Specs about Giro Tag Snowsport Helmet (For Kids)
- Construction: In-mold technology
- Ventilation: Open
- Number of vents: 6
- Winter: EN 1077,CE
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Material: ABS shell and EPS foam
- Gender: Kids
- Recommended use: Snow sports
- Made in China
- Visit our Helmet Guide
- US shipments only
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Josh from Billings, MT on Friday, December 28, 2012For a youth M, this was very large. My wife could wear it comfortably.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cher from poughkeepsie, ny on Monday, December 17, 2012great for my 8 year old son
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Brett from NH on Wednesday, December 5, 2012didn't like the lack of size adjustment and no inner liner, few vents. Could buy a better helmet for the same money
Verified Buyer Reviewed by erica from elmhurst il on Monday, June 4, 2012it is great to have the extra padding for a better fit. bought these for my 3 & 4 yr old sons for using wehile biking, on the fourwhellers & snowmobiling....great for all!
- Best Uses: Biking fourwheeling, Snowboarding
- Cons: Bulky
- Describe Yourself: Beginner
- Pros: Comfortable, Easily Adjustable, Lightweight, Protective
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Malibu Mike from Sydney Australia on Sunday, May 6, 2012Bought the helmet for my 11 year old daughter (a beginner/intermediate)sizing by Giro is not accurate as it is at least one size too large, however does fit ok if worn over a beanie, should fit without a beanie next year and perhaps the following year which may prove economical. Great look that matches her ski outfit (pink logo on white).
- Best Uses: Downhill, Skiing, Snowboarding
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Pros: Comfortable, Lightweight, Protective, Stylish, Well Ventilated
- Sizing: Feels full size too big
- Was this a gift?: No