. With this great combo from Glacier Glove, you can wear the fishing backpack
and chest pack together for maximum gear storage. Later, if you need to carry less, you can use the backpack
or chest pack individually.
- Chest pack and backpack can be worn together or separately
- Large front-loading main compartment
- Interior hydration sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Front zip storage compartment with mesh pocket
- Adjustable bungee rigging on front
- Fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses
- Self-stowing rain cover
- Side bottle pockets
- Rod tube holder
- Padded mesh back panel
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 57"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x12x8-½"
- Capacity: 2040 cu.in.
- Chest pack:
- Adjustable, padded neck and torso straps
- Front-loading main compartment with two-way zipper
- Front zip pocket with foam fly tray
- Interior zip mesh pocket
- Front mesh accessory pocket
- Zip expander adds capacity when needed
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 55"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 10x8x4” (12" expanded)
- Capacity: 320 cu.in. (384 cu.in. expanded)
- Total weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in China.
- Visit our Backpack Guide