. Recognized worldwide as the foremost original duffle coat, Gloverall has gained iconic status, drawing from its military and industrial heritage to become one of Britain's most respected and well-loved brands.
- Double-faced fabric has a touch of cashmere for extra softness
- Genuine horn toggle and leather-loop fastening
- Fixed shoulder cape for extra strength and warmth
- Detachable throat tab
- Pancake hood with tab adjusters
- Large pockets with flaps
- Beautifully finished plaid interior
- Length: 38" (based on size 34)
- Fabric: 56% wool, 28% nylon, 10% cashmere, 6% polyester; unlined
- Care: Dry clean
- By Gloverall of England
- Relaxed Fit
- Made in United Kingdom
- Runs large, order one size smaller.