About Goldwin Speed Snow Pants (For Men)
Closeouts. Utilizing Entrant V 10,000 waterproof breathable fabric, Goldwin's Speed snow pants deliver sleek performance, technical features and insulated comfort.
Specs about Goldwin Speed Snow Pants (For Men)
- Features: Water-resistant,Insulated
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Inseam: 33" (based on size large)
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester (fleece), 100% nylon (smooth)
- Care: Machine wash, hang dry
- Weight: 1 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by "All American" from New Jersey from Cherry Hill, NJ on Monday, April 16, 2012I was really excited to try this European manufatured ski pant. I buy my skiis direct from Switzerland and figured the quality would be equally exceptional. It was, but the tailoring is not geared to the more athletic American physique - good fit in the waist and inseam, but uncomfortably tight in the legs and crotch.
- Best Uses: Downhill
- Cons: Poor Fit
- Describe Yourself: Professional
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Inseam: Feels true to length
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Snowboarder from Colorado on Wednesday, November 16, 2011I bought these in both med & small for my boyfriend. He is 5 '8" & 150 pds. The small size was perfect. This is the first time for Goldwin but looks like a terrific product.
- Pros: Great looking, Quality