Gordini Aquabloc® Down Gauntlet Gloves - Waterproof, 600 Fill Power (For Women)
About Gordini Aquabloc® Down Gauntlet Gloves - Waterproof, 600 Fill Power (For Women)
Specs about Gordini Aquabloc® Down Gauntlet Gloves - Waterproof, 600 Fill Power (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Aquabloc waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: No
- Palm: 100% leather and 100% polyurethane
- Fabric: 97% polyester, 3% spandex (color 01), 100% polyester (colors 02, 03)
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80% goose down, 20% waterfowl feathers and 100% polyester
- Fill power: 600
- Aquabloc®, Naturaloft®, Megaloft
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
4.500000 5 Overall Rating: 4.5 Based on 4 reviews
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The camper from Chillicothe, Mo on Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Warm and very comfotable. True to size and was delivered quickly. Great product!
Your search for "" returned reviews for Gordini-Aquabloc-Down-Gauntlet-Gloves-Waterproof-600-Fill-Power-For-Women
Reviewed by meri from Wisconsin on Thursday, December 19, 2013These keep my fingers warm in the single digits, and there is a lot of dexterity.
Reviewed by Riviere from North Carolina on Sunday, November 10, 2013I have Raynaud's disease, and these gloves are wonderful for keeping my hands warm and thus
preventing the fingers from turning white. It's also a great feature that they are waterproof.
Reviewed by Patti in SLC from salt lake city on Monday, September 9, 2013Down gloves are the only thing that can keep my hands warm. but the fingers are a tad short. I kept them, but wish they were longer. I have slender hands, long fingers for playing the piano. I wear a large, and bought a large.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by The camper from Chillicothe, Mo on Tuesday, October 23, 2012Warm and very comfotable. True to size and was delivered quickly. Great product!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Driving, Hiking/Running, Working Outdoors
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Good Grip, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No