Average Rating based on 2 reviews 2.500000 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Always traing for something from Portland Or on Saturday, May 19, 2012Runs big. I wear a size 6, in this skirt a size 4 works, but the waist is still too big.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear
- Comfort vs Style: Style Driven
- Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser
- Fit: Feels too big
- Length: Feels true to length
- Pros: Easy Care, Nice Fabric
- Waist: Feels too big
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Super G from MA on Thursday, March 15, 2012I ordered a sz 4. For me, the cut was too straight from the hips to the waist. If worn true to the cut, there was a big gap in the back. I tried wearing it lower on my hips hoping it would reduce the gap, but it was simply uncomfortable. There is also no stretch to the fabric which would make it a difficult piece to wear for my active lifestyle. Unfortunately returning.
- Cons: Too large in the waist, Unflattering cut
- Pros: Nice Length, Quality construction