Specs about Grandoe Arctic Down Gloves - Waterproof (For Women)
- Waterproof materials: Dri-Gard® waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Palm: Sheepskin
- Fabric: 100% nylon
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Lining: 100% nylon
- Insulation: 70% polyester, 30% goose down
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by alwaysec from Sydney on Friday, August 2, 2013these gloves are good for the price, but the size is not correct. order one size up.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Riese from Minneapolis / Minnesota on Monday, January 28, 2013Very comfy and easy to wear even while working with lead ropes halter buckles and gate closures.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Beckaroo from Oregon outback on Monday, January 14, 2013These gloves where a pleasant surprize. I thought that goose down gloves would be light duty and not very tough,But was I wrong they are sturdy and very warm.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Shoe Gal from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on Wednesday, December 26, 2012Wore these gloves for the first time today. My fingers got a little cold in them, but it is -38 degrees celsius!. As to waterproof or windproof, I can't say, not had them long enough. They are a little bulky though. Overall a good glove.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Billybonkers from Yachats, OR on Monday, February 13, 2012I purchased these for an alpine ski trip. The first time I put them on, I noticed a small tear in the right hand thumb seam. Will send them back and hopefully get another pair. They seemed really warm and nice.
- Best Uses: Skiing
- Cons: Small tear in thumb seam
- Describe Yourself: Advanced
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Good Grip, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No