Verified Buyer Reviewed by Dick the guitarist from Hartford, CT on Friday, December 30, 2011
I like to walk and cross country sky during the winter months. This is the first glove or mitten that my hands don't begin to get cold after being outdoors for more than thirty minuets. Don't let the 30% down put you off. I think if there was more down you could only wear them when the temperature was below 0.
- Best Uses: Cold Weather, Commuting, Going Out
- Describe Yourself: Comfort-oriented, Practical
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living, Winter Sports
- Pros: Dry, Durable, Good Grip, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No