Grandoe Primo Elite Gloves - Insulated, Removable Fleece Liner (For Women)
About Grandoe Primo Elite Gloves - Insulated, Removable Fleece Liner (For Women)
- Dri-Gard® waterproof breathable insert allows perspiration to escape but creates a barrier against rain and snow
- Insulated with 40g Thinsulate® for low-bulk warmth
- Soft fleece lining
- Drawcord cuff seals in warmth
- Fabric: Polyester
- Palm: Sheepskin and tanned deer leather
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: 65% olefin, 35% polyester
- Zips in or out of shell
- Fabric: Polyester
- Care: Spot clean
- Made in China
Specs about Grandoe Primo Elite Gloves - Insulated, Removable Fleece Liner (For Women)
|Men||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9||9.5 - 10||10.5 - 11|
|Women||5.5 - 6||6.5 - 7||7.5 - 8|
Note: To measure your hand size correctly, measure around the widest part of your hand (excluding your thumb), generally around the knuckles. The adult hand sizes above (in approximate inches) should put you in the general size range.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by MotherFiver from Alexandria VA on Thursday, January 3, 2013Very warm, sometimes wear the liner alone!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by golf girl from Milwaukee, WI on Tuesday, December 11, 2012As soon as I ordered these we had some warmer days but I know I will be able to wear them soon when I walk outside. Maybe today!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Aliclegs from Australia on Saturday, December 8, 2012The liners are fiddly and difficult to remove, I won't use them as two pairs of gloves, I ended up buying a second pair and will keep the liners in and only use these in the coldest temperatures. Not practical and user friendly.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by jessw from Cody, WY on Wednesday, August 1, 2012These gloves seem great and really warm. I had to send them back though to get a size medium because the small was extremely small. The medium is still snug but will work, so order at least a size up.
- Best Uses: Backcountry, SNOWBOARDING
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Durable, Good Grip, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels too small
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Grandmother gift giver!!! from West Virginia on Tuesday, February 21, 2012Exceptional value for cold weather living!!!!!!!!!!
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Driving, Hiking/Running
- Cons: None
- Gear Usage: Cold Weather Living
- Pros: Dries Quickly, Durable, Good Grip, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof, Windproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: Yes