Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Blue the Harp Man from Georgia on Monday, April 08, 2013
Based on 16 reviews:
Closeouts. Offering outstanding support for backpackers who need a little less capacity, Gregory's Baltoro 65 backpack offers easy access to the main compartment and multiple storage options.
- Response Auto Fit suspension with one 7075-T6 aluminum stay provides optimum load transfer
- 3D pre-curved harness and waistbelt eliminates hot spots on main contact areas
- LifeSpan EVA foam padding resists compression
- Thermo-molded EVA back panel optimizes load transfer to your hips
- Drawcord top and front panel access to main compartment
- Floating lid with interior and exterior pockets converts to a fanny pack
- Front panel zip pocket
- Zip side pockets
- Sleeping bag compartment with divider
- Hydration sleeve and exit ports (bladder not included)
- Side mesh stuff pocket
- Hideaway water bottle pocket with drawcord bungee
- Side and bottom compression straps
- Ice axe and trekking pole attachment system
- Fits torsos: 16-18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x14x10"
- Capacity: 3844 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 6 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 26x14x10"
- Capacity: 3966 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 10 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20-22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x14x10"
- Capacity: 4150 cu.in.
- Weight: 5 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China or Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China