About Gregory Drift Wintersport Backpack
Closeouts. Powder hounds will appreciate the low-profile, durable and efficient design of Gregory's Drift wintersport backpack. Several gear carry options provide lash points for backcountry gear, and a drainage system lets melted snow escape after a wipe out.
- Carries 35 lb. comfortably
- Durable double diamond ripstop nylon construction
- Low-profile design for chairlift comfort
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Panel loading access
- All-terrain waistbelt with stash pocket and gear loop
- Carries skis vertically or diagonally
- Optional snowboard or snowshoe carry option
- Front pocket easily accepts shovel blade, skins and other backcountry necessities
- Quick side-zip access offers one side pocket and one inner portal
- Hydration-compatible with an insulated sleeve (bladder not included)
- Exo Frame technology allows the back panel to flex with you
- Full drainage system
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 53"
- Fits torsos: 17-19"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20-1/2x11x6"
- Capacity: 1300 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
- Material: Nylon
- Made in China
- Visit our Backpack Guide
Specs about Gregory Drift Wintersport Backpack
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.