. The Gregory Freia 30 backpack
helps you stay light on your feet while you tackle technical terrain. The reversed top-loading design provides easy access to the main compartment, and the Kinetic FTS suspension includes a highly breathable waistbelt, shoulder straps and back panel
- Kinetic FTS (Flexible Transfer System) breathable suspension features anatomical back panel with center channel ventilation
- Women-specific fit with narrower back panel
- Reverse top lid design provides easy access to main compartment
- Zip internal and external lid pockets
- Spindrift collar with drawcord closure
- Hydration pocket (bladder not included) with dual exit ports
- Side mesh pockets
- Front bucket pocket
- Side compression straps with reflective trim
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole attachment points
- Breathable split channel padded shoulder straps with elastic hydration tube retainer and quick-access pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Extra Small:
- Fits torsos: 14-16"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 19x10-1/2x6"
- Capacity: 1709 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Fits torsos: 16-18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21x10-1/2x6"
- Capacity: 1831 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 2 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22x10-1/2x6"
- Capacity: 1953 cu.in.
- Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China