Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Suzanne from Michigan on Thursday, April 25, 2013
Based on 3 reviews:
. Lightweight and designed to fit a woman's body, the Gregory Maya 22 backpack provides back panel access to your hydration reservoir and has Aero-Mesh padding to help you stay cool on that long day hike.
- BioSync Active Trail Suspension uses flexible tendons on the shoulders and waistbelt so the pack moves with the body
- Internal compression system lets you move the pack closer to your back when the volume of the hydration reservoir decreases
- Women-specific fit with a narrower back panel and female-specific harness design and cut
- Zip access from the back panel for loading and filling a three-liter hydration reservoir (bladder not included)
- Moisture-wicking Aero-mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waistbelt
- Internal mesh organizer pockets
- Fleece-lined media pocket
- Expandable front stretch mesh pocket with three-point compression system
- Side mesh pockets
- Two zip waistbelt pockets
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Reflective trim
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China