Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by HIKING MAMAW from TN on Sunday, October 27, 2013
Based on 10 reviews:
. An excellent daypack for trail running, cycling and hikes, Gregory's Miwok 18 daypack is packed full of performance-focused features. The BioSync suspension system features flexible "tendons" that stretch to move with you as you tackle your latest one-day adventure.
- Shoulder and waistbelt suspensions are attached with BioSync technology artificial tendons that move with the body
- Internal on-the-fly compression bungee straps are easily reached while pack is on
- Padded air mesh back panel, shoulder straps and waistbelt wick moisture
- Hydration system compatible with rear-zip access for easy re-filling (reservoir not included)
- Front expandable, stretch-mesh pocket with three-point compression system
- Fleece-lined top media pocket with zip closure
- Dual waistbelt pockets
- Side mesh pockets keep water bottles and snacks within easy reach
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Webbing loop for lashing on light gear
- 70 denier ultra-tear-strength coated nylon for water repellency and durability
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China