Information about Gregory Serrac 45 Backpack - Internal Frame
. An excellent all-mountain performer, Gregory's Serrac 45 backpack
offers a load-stabilizing Fusion LTS suspension system, plenty of gear attachment options and a zipper that runs the length of the pack for easy access and packing.
- Abrasion-resistant 1680 denier ballistic nylon bottom panel
- Fusion LTS (Load Transfer Suspension) system stabilizes pack and allows for full range of motion
- Molded foam back panel
- 3D foam harness and waistbelt
- Removable lid with map pocket and key clip
- Dual hydration ports and interior reservoir sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Separating skirt with a zipper that runs the length of the pack for huge main pack body access
- Large front gusseted pocket
- Full side and top compression
- Gear loop and zip pocket on waistbelt
- Dual side mesh water bottle pockets
- Adjustable ice axe/trekking pole loops that can be tucked away when not in use
- Side attachment points with option to carry your tools/poles through compression webbing or elastic cord
- Fits torsos: 16 to 18"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 20x13x10"
- Capacity: 2624 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 8 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18 to 20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 21x13x10"
- Capacity: 2746 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20 to 22"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 23x13x10"
- Capacity: 2868 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China