About Gregory Torre 33 Backpack
Closeouts. Gregory's Torre 33 backpack has a roll-top design that's ideal for hauling climbing gear. The full-length front zipper opens the bag for easy access, and the Fusion LTS suspension evenly distributes the load.
Specs about Gregory Torre 33 Backpack
- Pack material: 420 denier HD and 245 denier HD plain weave fabrics, 1680 denier ballistic nylon bottom panel
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Backpacking Weekend,Climbing,Backpacking Day or Overnight
- Dimensions: 20x10x9"
- Pack capacity: 1831 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16 - 18"
- Dimensions: 22x10x9"
- Pack capacity: 2014 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 4 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18 - 20"
- Dimensions: 24x10x9"
- Pack capacity: 2136 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20 - 22"
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to China
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by kong from md on Wednesday, October 17, 2012Nice bags
Answer with 2014 cu.in, this would be a great weekend backpack.