Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by mill creek paddler from Sioux City, IA on Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Based on 38 reviews:
. Gregory's Z65 backpack utilizes JetStream LTS construction for the more comfortable, less burdensome pack trips. Dual-density lumbar foam pad transfers weight from your back to your hips, and the adjustable waistbelt has a plastic HDPE stiffener for a better carry.
- Moisture-wicking mesh and breathable foam throughout
- Harness is specially designed to eliminate hot spots
- Lightweight framesheet with a hollow aluminum stay easily supports heavier loads
- Welded, water-resistant zippers
- Auto-Fit harness system
- Quick-access waistbelt pockets
- Dual hydration ports and sleeve
- All-access front zip
- Exterior compression straps
- Ice axe loops
- Fits torsos: 16-17-½"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 28x11x12"
- Capacity: 3600 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.
- Fits torsos: 18-19-½"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 30x11x12"
- Capacity: 3966 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Fits torsos: 20-21-½"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 32x11x12"
- Capacity: 4332 cu.in.
- Weight: 4 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in Philippines
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Japan.
- Cannot ship to South Korea.
- Cannot ship to China