About Haglofs 17°F Zensor 3S Sleeping Bag - Mummy
Closeouts. Haglofs' Zensor 3S sleeping bag boasts targeted insulation and an extremely light, water-repellent ripstop shell for an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio.
Specs about Haglofs 17°F Zensor 3S Sleeping Bag - Mummy
- Insulation material: Trifusion® polyester
- EN Temp rating: 28.4°F /17.6°F /-14.8°F
- Shell material: 20 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining material: 20 denier nylon ripstop
- Girth (shoulder/hip/foot): 60/58/38"
- Fits to: 6'
- Length: 78"
- Stuff size: 11.5x9"
- Compression sack: Yes
- Weight: 3 lb. 8.4 oz.
- Recommended use: Family camping,Backpacking
- Made in China
- Visit our Sleeping Bag Guide
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Juliette from Wyoming on Tuesday, December 16, 2014Once again, a STELLAR deal from Sierra Trading Post! I'm so excited to use this bag for winter camping. (Will update my review after our first trip.) This bag is light at just about 3 pounds, and it compresses into a newborn-sized package when compressed, making it perfect for backpacking in cooler temps.
Answer If you were inside the bag pictured, you'd use your left hand to unzip/zip. (I own this bag; I love this bag.)
Answer I wouldn't say this bag is a great choice for the outer bag. It's a comfortable bag, I think, in part because it's not extremely roomy. (That said, I don't feel confined by any means; it's just not baggy.) This bag would pair well, obviously, with a bivvy sack.