Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by i'd rather be hiking from chicago on Thursday, October 01, 2009
Based on 3 reviews:
. The Haglofs Matrix backpack is one of the most rugged, well-put-together packs on the market, offering everything avid mountaineers, climbers and backpackers need to go the distance.
- 6005-T6 aluminum internal frame for load stability
- Torso-adjustable padded carrying harness for a precision fit
- Top- and front-loading compartment with internal divider
- Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression strap
- Drawcord spindrift collar
- Floating top lid with zip pocket
- Front stash pocket with stowaway ice axe loops
- Wand pockets for water bottles or tent poles
- Internal hydration sleeve (bladder not included)
- Lash points and bungee rigging
- Compression straps
- Thermo-formed padded back panel
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Waistbelt: Adjusts to 46"
- Fits torsos: 15-20"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24x11-½x9"
- Capacity: 3051 cu.in.
- Weight: 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Material: Nylon with aluminum frame
- By Haglofs of Sweden
- Made in Vietnam.
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpacks Guide
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan