About Haglofs Rand 30 Snowsport Backpack
Closeouts. Haglofs' Rand 30 snowsport backpack features a rugged, heard-wearing design with minimalist styling meant for serious backcountry forays. Multiple attachment points, ski and snowboard carry straps and an Interact suspension system keep you heading comfortably towards your skiing, hiking and climbing goals.
Specs about Haglofs Rand 30 Snowsport Backpack
- Pack material: 840 denier oxford nylon and 400 denier nylon, PFOS/PFOA-free, water-repellent treatment
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Pack loading: Top
- Snowboard carry: Yes
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Skiing,Snowboarding
- Dimensions: 23x10x5"
- Pack capacity: 1830 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 30
- Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16-22"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 3-Star Review
I personally didn't like the fit on the neck, this wo... Read More
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Eric from WI on Friday, December 26, 2014The Rand 30 did not feel 10L smaller than the Rand 40, and had a lot of similar features. The big difference between the 2 is the fit. The 30 conforms to the lumbar region of your back and has much smaller waist strap instead of a hip strap.
I personally didn't like the fit on the neck, this would be an ideal woman's pack.
Ski and snowboard straps are both perfect, and the front area has organizers for your shovel snow probe, but no actual pockets to keep balms and snacks high in the pack.