Haglofs Trail GT Gore-Tex® Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
About Haglofs Trail GT Gore-Tex® Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
Closeouts. On or off trail, Haglofs' Trail GT Gore-Tex® trail shoes stomp out their own path, even when the conditions get sloppy. When the water is coming from all directions, a Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane keeps your feet dry, and a Vibram® Skeleton rubber outsole fastens to the changing terrain.
Specs about Haglofs Trail GT Gore-Tex® Trail Shoes - Waterproof (For Men)
- Waterproof (All),Waterproof (Gore-Tex®)
- Waterproof materials: Gore-Tex® waterproof breathable membrane
- Upper: Leather
- Lining: Textile
- Removable insole
- Midsole: Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Outsole: Vibram® rubber
- Weight (pair): 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in China
- Runs small, order 1/2 size larger
- Visit our Running Shoe Guide
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Nohead from North Carolina on Saturday, May 25, 2013These hiking shoes are comfortable and good looking as well. I have had them a little over a week. They fit well and seem true to size. My only reason for 4 stars is that I wish they were made in Sweden instead of China!
Verified Buyer Reviewed by GN from Pacific Northwest on Monday, December 3, 2012Great shoes. Great arch support, great comfort. Comes with moldable inserts which can be heated for a custom fit or simply worn as is and insole molds to your foot in a few days. Not too heavy.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Scotty from upstate NY on Tuesday, November 27, 2012Very good quality shoe. Very stiff out of the box, but also very comfortable. You can tell these shoes are excellent quality. Im a mailman, and look forward to putting them to the test this winter
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Toddler from NC Blue Ridge Mtns. on Tuesday, October 16, 2012I disagree with STP that these run a 1/2 size small.
They seem to be sized correctly, or so my feet relate to me. I wish I had not worn them on a short hike to determine that they fit correctly or not. I'd return for a 1/2 size amaller,(my normal shoe size, had I not worn them on that short hike.
I will need to wear thick socks for these to fit correctly which defeats the reason I purchased them, which is for warm/hot weather hiking.
- Best Uses: Casual Hiking, Everyday wear
- Pros: Durable, Good support, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by From the North from Grand Rapids MI on Tuesday, September 18, 2012Out of the box these shoes are comfortable. The grips of the soles are the best on any shoe I have purchased. The laces hold all day long. Did I say they were comfortable…… I ordered a half size bigger and they are a great fit.
- Best Uses: Casual Wear, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Durable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels half size too small
- View On Shoes: I'm Into Shoes
- Width: Feels true to width