About Haglofs Zolo 60 Backpack - Internal Frame
Closeouts. A trekking backpack with a simple design for light and fast travel, Haglofs' Zolo 60 backpack offers a fine-tuned harness system, lash points for your gear and durable construction with a sturdy HDPE frame sheet and aluminum stay.
Specs about Haglofs Zolo 60 Backpack - Internal Frame
- Pack material: 210 denier ripstop dobby diamond nylon, 420 denier R/S double diamond nylon, 500 denier nylon
- Frame type: Internal
- Frame material: High-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Pack loading: Top
- Ice tool/trekking pole loops: Yes
- Recommended use: Cycling,Backpacking Multiday
- Dimensions: 26x12x9"
- Pack capacity: 3661 cu.in.
- Volume liters: 60
- Weight: 4 lb. 15 oz.
- Fits torsos: 16 - 22"
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Backpack Guide
- Cannot ship to Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Reviewed by Make from Hangzhou on Tuesday, July 16, 2013excellently tailored, great material and quality!
Reviewed by kurt gatt from ohio on Tuesday, June 25, 2013product defective.
Reviewed by gearhabbit from california on Sunday, March 24, 2013For it's stated purpose, this is a pretty well made pack. It lacks a hydration bottle set up but I can adjust for that. The support frame and belt are high quality which is expected at this price point. Access is good but for these larger packs it's nice to have the option of front access also Good for extended week-end.
Answer The manufacturer does not specify a maximum load rating for their backpacks.
Answer It is the whole pack's capacity.