Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Reviewed by Txsmaverick from Texas on Thursday, September 20, 2012
Based on 1 reviews:
. Not that you would ever want to measure the speed of sound, but Hanowa Swiss Military's Supersonic watch does everything but -- a serious multi-dimensional chrono watch for the adrenaline-driven man.
- Hanowa Swiss Military watches blend renowned Swiss precision with a sport-watch aesthetic that appeals to urban professionals and outdoor enthusiasts alike
- Three subdials track 60-second, 30-second and 12-hour intervals
- Date window at four o'clock
- Luminescent hands with bright orange tips and markers
- Bezel: Tachymeter
- Case diameter: 42.5mm
- Face diameter: 32mm
- Bracelet inner circumference: 8"
- Made in Switzerland
- Visit our Watches Guide