About Head Ski Travel Bag
Closeouts. For all the gear you need besides skis and snowboards, Head's ski travel bag is a cavernous duffel with big wheels, haul handle, carry handles and rigid bottom with reinforced lower casing.
- Large main zip compartment
- Separate wet-sector for boots or laundry
- Padded haul handle
- Quality in-line wheels
- Clear exterior ID pocket
- Web carry handles: 38"
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 31-½x15x14"
- Weight: 4 lb. 15 oz.
- Material: Polyester with composite wheels
- Made in China
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 4-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by RAB from Spring Lake, MI on Saturday, February 5, 2011Nice bag. Holds three pairs of boots, three helmets.
- Best Uses: Day Trips, Extended Trips, Travel
- Describe Yourself: Expert
- Pros: Great Capacity
- Was this a gift?: No
Answer It will depend on the size of the boots. I recommend placing them together and measuring them and comparing with the dimensions.