About Hein Gericke Speedy Motorcycle Pants (For Men)
Closeouts. These Hein Gericke Speedy motorcycle pants have protection and safety you can rely on in a casual, five-pocket jean style. Schoeller® Dynatec® reinforced hip, knee and seat is extremely abrasion and tear resistant.
- Interior armor pockets at hips and knees fit CE-approved armor
- Black, water-resistant waxed oxford cotton is breathable
- Power Stretch® knees add real riding comfort
- Riveted pockets with zip pockets in the rear
- Inseam: 34”
- Weight: 3 lb.
- 100% cotton wtih mesh polyester lining
- Knees are 96% nylon, 4% spandex
- Lined in front to the knee
- Hand wash, hang dry
- Closeouts. China.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by koz from Richmond R.I. on Tuesday, November 18, 2008Super price.&made tuff
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Poor Weather, Protection, Street Riding
- Motorsports: Motorcycle Enthusiast
- Pros: Comfortable, Stylish
- Sizing: Feels true to size
Reviewed by KiwiKarl from New Zealand on Wednesday, July 16, 2008Excellent product. Makes Draggin' Jeans look cheap. Would be better if CE Armour was included, however, cannibalizing armour from an old set of riding gear did the trick. Would buy more pairs if they had more of my size. Dimensions are quite generous-especially in the length.
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Poor Weather, Street Riding
- Cons: None
- Pros: Abrasion Resistant, Comfortable, Robust, Tough
Reviewed by Lvtoride from Santa Barbara, ca on Monday, May 12, 2008Very good pant for the money but still have not found ce armour to fit the pockets. Very windproof and warm. Need a ligtweight layer underneath for comfort.
- Best Uses: Long Rides, Poor Weather, Protection
- Cons: Stiff in the knee area, Uncomfortable
- Pros: Abrasion Resistant, Tough, Very wind resistant