Helly Hansen Enigma Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
About Helly Hansen Enigma Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Helly Hansen's Enigma snow pants are designed for snowsport athletes seeking max performance. These feature RECCO® passive avalanche recovery technology, HellyTech® waterproof breathable fabric and Thinsulate® Flex insulation.
Specs about Helly Hansen Enigma Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
- Pant features: Insulated,Waterproof
- Waterproof materials: Helly Tech® O2 waterproof breathable membrane
- Seam sealed: Full
- Inseam: 31" (based on size medium)
- Leg opening: 20"
- Ankle zipper length: 8-1/2"
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Lining: 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Waistband: 1-3/4"
- Belt loops: 1-1/2"
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Thinsulate®, RECCO®, Helly Tech®
- Fabric: 85% nylon, 15% spandex
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Classic Fit
- Just below waist
- Made in China
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- Visit our Winter Dressing Guide
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
General Women's Size Chart
For Alpha sizing, hover over "Sizes Available" shown above to determine the Numeric size conversion listed below.
Note: Please use the following sizing chart for general reference only. Sizes between different vendors and manufacturers do vary. Item specific sizing is best found in the item description.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by jjytan from melb au on Wednesday, May 16, 2012These pants are great
I wore them snowboarding in japan and didn't feel the cold once
and very comfortable, the stretch in the fabric means they are fitted and yet still have the movement required for snowboarding
A Definite must have
- Best Uses: Backcountry, Cross Country, Snowboarding/Skiing
- Describe Yourself: Intermediate
- Gear Usage: Winter Sports
- Pros: Breathable, Comfortable, Durable, Lightweight, Stylish, Warm, Waterproof
- Waist: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No
Verified Buyer Reviewed by cbrider from cody, wy on Wednesday, January 18, 2012I am not a skier, but need warm pants for outdoor activities with horses. Though I haven't ridden in them yet, I think they will even work in the saddle. The material is soft and hay, sawdust, etc. won't stick to it like it does with the other great warm - wool. I can move easily in them and have a base layer underneath without feeling too much bulk. These are by far one of the most comfortable warm pants I've ever had on.
- Best Uses: Cold weather
- Pros: Comfortable, Excellent fit, Stylish, Warm
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Love to ski from NH on Saturday, December 31, 2011I ordered the large first and was worried that it might be too big. I was very surprised that they were too tight.
- Best Uses: Skiing
- Cons: Runs Small
- Pros: Attractive, Comfortable, Warm