. From a distance this fine wool sport coat from Hickey Freeman is patterned in tan and white windowpanes on a grey background, but up close you can detect a miniature black-and-white step weave that adds crisp dimension to every fabric pane.
- From their beginnings in 1899, Jacob Freeman and Jeremiah Hickey strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 36)
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide